The rules were developed on the basis of the order Of the Chairman of the state Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for tourism development ” on approval of standard rules for providing hotel services in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan. In accordance with the decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 05.01.2019 no. up-5611 ” on measures to ensure the accelerated development of the tourism industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan»
The hostel is intended for temporary residence of citizens for a period agreed with the hostel administration. At the end of the agreed period, the resident must vacate the room. The period of stay can be extended only if there is no confirmation of the reservation in favor of third parties.
Provision of services is made upon presentation of a passport to check-in.
Check-in at the hostel is made only after the guest has paid for the entire estimated period of stay according to the price list. Payment is made in national currency at the rate of CB RUz on the payment date in cash or by credit card.
Check-in is from 14: 00 hours, check-out time is 12: 00 hours. If the guest’s departure is delayed after check-out time for a period of no more than 6 hours, an hourly payment is made. If the check-out is delayed for a period of 6 to 12 hours after check-out time, 50% of the daily rate will be charged. If you check out after more than 12 hours, you will be charged as a full day. A delay in the guest’s departure is possible if there is no confirmation of the reservation in favor of third parties.
The hostel is not suitable for children under 12 years of age. Children over 12 years old are placed in a separate place with 100% payment.
If the guest refuses to stay or shortens the period of stay, the administration has the right to deduct the amount of one night’s stay from the prepayment made by the guest.
At the request of residents and with the consent of the administration, unauthorized persons are allowed to stay in the hostel from 09.00 to 21.00 hours. To do this, the visitor must leave an identity document at the reception Desk.
The hostel administration is not responsible for the work of city services (emergency shutdown of electric and thermal energy, water supply).
The resident must:
* When leaving the room, close the Windows, turn off the lights, TV, and other electrical appliances;
* Observe the rules of the hostel, clean, quiet and public order in the room and hostel;
* Strictly observe fire safety regulations;
* Pay damages in case of loss, damage or damage to the property of the hostel. The assessment of the damage caused is made on the basis of the ” price list for property damage»;
* Be responsible for the actions of the visitors invited by them;
• Pay for all additional services provided by the hostel on time and in full.
The hostel does not allow:
* Leave strangers in the hostel, as well as pass them the keys to the locker;
* Store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, mercury;
* Keep animals, reptiles, and birds in the room;
* Smoking in the hostel building, landing and staircases;
• Be under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
• Use your own heating devices;
* Disturb other guests of the hostel.
* Bring your own alcoholic beverages to the hostel and drink them.
The administration is not responsible for the loss of the guest’s valuables in the room or in public places. If forgotten items are found, the administration takes measures to return them to their owners.
The administration reserves the right to visit the room without the guest’s consent.
The hostel is entitled to terminate the agreement on rendering hotel services unilaterally in case of violation of the rules of guest accommodation, delayed payment, causing the guest material damage to the hostel.
In case of complaints from the consumer, the administration takes all possible measures provided by law to resolve the conflict.
The book of reviews and suggestions is located at the hostel administrator and is issued at the request of residents.